IACCAC Proposal Guidelines
- All submissions must be made through the provided Wufoo Link.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Use inclusive and respectful language in session descriptions and presentations.
- Ensure that your presenters and your session content includes a diversity of experience, perspectives, and points of view.
- No session is allowed to spotlight a company, product or service.
- If your proposal is selected, you must be available to present at any time during the IACCAC Fall Training Institute. We cannot accept requests to change assigned session dates and times.
Throughout the year, we solicit workshop proposals that are interesting, challenging and useful to our members. Conference attendees are wide-ranging and include staff from community corrections agencies, probation departments, and work release facilities, with titles that include directors, case managers, field officers, correction officers, programming coordinators, and administrators. Last year, the conference drew over 350 attendees from all over the State of Indiana who work in the criminal justice field.
- Case Management
- Field Training
- Skill-based Trainings
- Mental Health and Wellness
Sharing Your Presentation Resources
Presenters are required to upload related resources (for example, documents or links) prior to their presentation.
These resources provide support for the presentation and then become a part of the IACCAC Fall Training Institute proceedings so that this valuable information is accessible beyond the session.
If your proposal is selected, you will be provided with instructions on uploading your presentation materials.
Accept or Decline Notifications
We will notify you about the status of your submission by June 17, 2023.
All proposals must be submitted by 11:59 pm (EST) on May 9, 2023.