IACCAC members who are in good standing are eligible to nominate and vote for the IACCAC Executive Committee. All positions are a one (1) year term.
(These offices are open to IACCAC members who serve on the Board of Directors)
(These offices are open to all IACCAC members)
IACCAC Elected Position Descriptions
- The President-Elect shall serve as a full member of the Board of Directors except when exercising the duties of the President when he or she shall serve with the duties and limitations of the office of President. In the absence of the President or in the event of his or her inability or refusal to act, the President-Elect shall perform the duties of the President. The President-Elect shall perform such other duties as from time to time may be assigned to him or her by the President or the Board of Directors.
- The Secretary shall keep minutes of the meetings of the Members, the Board of Directors and the Committee; shall duly give and serve all notices required to be given in accordance with the provisions of the By-Laws.
- The Secretary shall maintain a current list of Board of Director Members; record attendance at all meetings and report vacancies of voting Delegates to the President.
- The Secretary shall be custodian of the records and attest to all documents, the execution of which on behalf of IACCAC under the Secretary’s attestation is duly authorized in accordance with the provisions of the By-Laws; shall, in the absence of the President and the President-Elect, call a meeting of the Members or the Board of Directors to order and to preside until the election of a chairmen pro-tem; and, in general, shall perform all duties incident to the office of Secretary and such other duties as from time to time may be assigned by the Board of Directors or by the President.
- The treasurer shall have custody of all IACCAC funds and securities and shall keep in books belonging to the IACCAC full and accurate accounts of all receipts and disbursements.
- The treasurer shall deposit all monies, securities and other valuable effects in the name of IACCAC in such depositories as may be designated for that purpose by the Board of Directors. He or she shall disburse the funds of IACCAC as may be ordered by the Board of Directors, taking proper vouchers for such disbursements, and shall render to the President and the Board of Directors at the Annual Meeting, and whenever requested, the financial condition of IACCAC.
- If required by the Board, the treasurer shall deliver to the President, and shall keep in force, a bond in form, amount and with a surety or sureties satisfactory to the Board of Directors, conditioned on faithful performance of the duties of his or her death, resignation, retirement, or removal from office of all books, papers, vouchers, money and property of whatever kind in his or her possession or under his or her control belonging to IACCAC.
- District Chair includes any members or Associate member is good standing and duly elected to represent their respective district.
- The District Chair shall host a meeting in their respective district at least once a year. One or more districts may join together for a meeting, if desired. The District Chair shall submit a written report of the meeting, to the President within 30 days of such meeting.
- The District Chair shall coordinate a minimum of two training and/or networking opportunities per calendar year.
- The District Chair shall upon election or appointment, enter into a memorandum of understanding with IACCAC acknowledging such District Chair’s understanding of the commitment and responsibilities necessary in discharging his or her duties as District Chair; and shall perform such other duties as from time to time may be assigned by the Board of Directors.